Dark Food #2 is a free Lightroom preset for mouth-watering food photos. Transform your food photos with our one-click preset. Preset is developed at the request of our subscriber. ❤️
You can choose the option that is better for you below
- You can follow this step-by-step guide to create a preset
- You can edit photos by yourself, watching our videos
- You can download our presets for free, but for this you need to carefully watch the video and remember the password (****) for downloading the preset in DNG format. Attention! The password appears only if you watch the video on YouTube, on this website (only on computer’s browsers) or on YouTube app.
- You can also buy set of presets like this. Look at the items down below
How to create DARK FOOD Preset for mobile Lightroom | Guide
You can choose any food photos for Dark Food Preset, but if necessary, adjust the preset settings.
1. Choose your photo for Dark Food preset
2. Light correction
In this step we need to make our photo more tasty. So let’s do it by adding Contrast, Shadows and Whites and reducing Blacks and Highlights. Also we should make some changes with curves.
3. Color correction
Making colors look more harmonious is our goal on this step.
4. Effects editing
And for the final step we should ad Clarity and Dhaze. And edit split tone.
5. Preset is ready
Now as you can see our photo become more professional with bright juicy colors )
6. Save your preset
Don’t forget to save the preset, for further use the presets in one click on your photos.
If you have now time to read this article you can also watch the video which is down below.
Watch the video how to create Dark Food preset | Tutorial
Download the Preset
To download the Preset for free you need to have a password which appears twice on the top right corner during the video