- Download the HALD file: 25/64/144 size
- Open the HALD file in Lightroom or Photoshop
- Apply the preset that you want to turn into LUT
- Disable next settings: Local Adjastments, Noise Reduction, Lens Correction, Transform, Effects, Spot, Removal, Crop. You can use: White Balance, Basic Tone, Tone Curve, Clarity, Dehaze, Color.
- Save the image as JPG with 100% quality
- Press the button “Start Convertation”
- Wait for 15 seconds
- Press the button “Generate LUT” and select the JPG image you just saved
- Downloading will start in a few seconds
XMP (Extensible Metadata Platform) — one of Lightroom and Photoshop extensions which keeps information about colors, explosure, contrast, highlights, etc. of an image. Platforms that support XMP presets: PC, Android devices.
DNG (Digital Negative Specification) — one of Lightroom and Photoshop extensions which keeps information about colors and also an image itself. Platforms that support DNG presets: PC, Android and Apple devices.
CUBE — universal format for LUT (Look-Up Table). Almost all video editing software: After Effects, Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve, FinalCut Pro, VN Editor (for mobile) and more use CUBE format to keep information about colors.
HALD 25 size (good quality) — this type fits for many cases of video editing.
HALD 64 size (best quality) — this one keeps more information about colors, so its look smoothier, especialy in gradients.
HALD 144 size (best quality) — only professional can see the difference betweet 64 and 144 size LUT and only on the best qualty of video. The LUT of that size is huge compare to others (50 Mb+).