The button to DOWNLOAD Muted Cold Street preset is AT THE END OF THE POST
Hello! Today we are going to show you @MONARIS_’s color grading. You have been waiting for this for a very long time, and we finally did a similar treatment! The preset will appeal to lovers of calm, muted shades. The @MONARIS_ preset is great for any photographs, it looks especially beautiful on city photographs.
You can choose the option that is better for you below
- You can follow this step-by-step guide to creating a preset
- You can edit photos by yourself, watching our videos
- You can download our presets for free, but for this you need to carefully watch the video and remember the password (****) for downloading the preset in DNG format. Attention! The password appears only if you watch the video on YouTube, on this website (only on computer’s browsers) or on YouTube app.
- You can also buy set of presets like this. Look at the items down below
How to create @MONARIS_ for mobile Lightroom | Guide
For @MONARIS_ preset we recommend using urban photos, but you can use this preset for nature, home, cafe photos.
1. Choose your photo for preset
Please choose a light photo for this preset
2. Light correction
We darken our photo with the exposure to -1,37, then increase the contrast to +58, decrease the highlights to -100, increase the shadows to + 76, whites +29, blacks +41. After that, we move on to building curves, as in our screenshots.
3. Color correction
Now let’s start with color correction. The Paola M Franqui color scheme is dark, muted. This is what we will strive for. Mute the colors, darken a little, lower the brightness, and lower the saturation. After that we add highlights.
4. Effects editing
Many photographers use clarity (-), because this makes the image more natural and airy. We will also use this effect. We bring clarity to minus.
5. Detail correction
Repeat the detail correction after us in the screenshots.
6. Preset is ready
Hooray! Our beautiful, cinematic preset like the photographer Paola M Franqui is ready. The preset looks amazing!
7. Save the preset
Don’t forget to save @MONARIS_ preset.
Guys, thank you so much for your preset requests! Thanks to you, we’re discovering amazing color grading!
Watch the video how to create @MONARIS_ Lightroom preset | Tutorial
Download the preset
To download the preset for free you need to have a password which appears twice on the top right corner during the video