The button to DOWNLOAD Mocha preset is AT THE END OF THE POST
Hello! Today we’re showing you the color grading you’ve been asking for for a long time, and that’s @JANICEJOOSTEMAA! Janice Joostema maintains her Instagram in a coffee and chocolate color scheme, which has allowed her to stand out from other bloggers and make her blog unique. Today we will analyze one of the five preset options offered to you. Let’s begin.
You can choose the option that is better for you below
- You can follow this step-by-step guide to creating a preset
- You can edit photos by yourself, watching our videos
- You can download our presets for free, but for this you need to carefully watch the video and remember the password (****) for downloading the preset in DNG format. Attention! The password appears only if you watch the video on YouTube, on this website (only on computer’s browsers) or on YouTube app.
- You can also buy set of presets like this. Look at the items down below
How to create @JANICEJOOSTEMAA for mobile Lightroom | Guide
For @JANICEJOOSTEMAA preset you can choose any photos.
1. Choose your photo for @JANICEJOOSTEMAA preset
Please choose a photo on the street.
2. Light correction
Light correction for this preset is not difficult. You just need to repeat the settings after us. If the settings are a little dark for your photo, add exposure, and if light, lower the exposure a little more.
3. Color correction
The Janice Joostema color scheme is muted. The main emphasis is on brown shades and muted greens.
4. Effects editing
We’ll reduce the clarity just a bit to -2.
5. Detail correction
Since Janice Joostema uses sharpening in her photos, which is very striking, we will use that too.
6. Preset is ready
Hooray! We have a coffee and chocolate preset like Janice Joostema ready. Now you can also make your photos beautiful and unusual.
7. Save @JANICEJOOSTEMAA preset
Be sure to save the preset so as not to waste a lot of time on color correction in the future.
Guys, thank you so much for your preset requests! We are very pleased that you trust us!
Watch the video how to create @JANICEJOOSTEMA Lightroom preset | Tutorial
Download the preset
To download the preset for free you need to have a password which appears twice on the top right corner during the video