The button to DOWNLOAD Dark Citizen preset is AT THE END OF THE POST
Hello! Today we will show you how to process city photos in dark blue colors in the Lightroom mobile application for free. This preset was inspired by the @JINTONIIC photographer’s profile. Thanks to our subscriber, we got acquainted with this profile, and decided to repeat the color correction of the photographer for you, so that your photos would not be inferior to professional photographers.
You can choose the option that is better for you below
- You can follow this step-by-step guide to creating a preset
- You can edit photos by yourself, watching our videos
- You can download our presets for free, but for this you need to carefully watch the video and remember the password (****) for downloading the preset in DNG format. Attention! The password appears only if you watch the video on YouTube, on this website (only on computer’s browsers) or on YouTube app.
- You can also buy set of presets like this. Look at the items down below
How to create @JINTONIIC for mobile Lightroom | Guide
For @JINTONIIC preset we recommend use urban photos.
1. Choose your photo for @JINTONIIC preset
We open our Lightroom mobile application and add photos from the city to it.
2. Light correction
Photographer Jin uses dark correction in his photographs. In order to make our photo dark, we need to take the exposure down. In addition, do not forget about other light settings. See our screenshots for detailed setup.
3. Color correction
The color scheme of the preset is dark blue, with an emphasis on burgundy. The photographer uses a very nice color scheme, and we will repeat it. In the shadows we add a cool blue tint, and in the highlights we add a yellow-green tint. It looks really cool!
4. Effects editing
In effects editing, as usual, we take clarity to the minus. Minus 12 this time. This is a very popular effect that photographers love.
5. Detail correction
Add sharpening and color noise reduction as in our example below.
6. Preset is ready
Our dark blue urban preset is ready.
7. Save @JINTONIIC preset
Don’t forget to save this preset.
Thanks for your ideas for our presets! We are very pleased to make presets for you!
Watch the video how to create @JINTONIIC Lightroom preset | Tutorial
Download the preset
To download the preset for free you need to have a password which appears twice on the top right corner during the video