Cinematic City Preset is a free Lightrum cinematic style preset for city photos. Thank you for being with us, we’re trying for you. ❤️
You can choose the option that is better for you below
- You can follow this step-by-step guide to create a preset
- You can edit photos by yourself, watching our videos
- You can download our presets for free, but for this you need to carefully watch the video and remember the password (****) for downloading the preset in DNG format. Attention! The password appears only if you watch the video on YouTube, on this website (only on computer’s browsers) or on YouTube app.
- You can also buy set of presets like this. Look at the items down below
How to create CINEMATIC CITY Preset for mobile Lightroom | Guide
We recommend using city photos.
1. Choose your photo for Cinematic City preset
Select and add a photo to which we want to configure a preset. How to add a photo, you can see here.
2. Light correction
We’ll start the transformation of our photo with the item LIGHT. The settings are shown in the screenshot, you only need to repeat. It’s not difficult )
3. Color correction
This is the most difficult part of our correction. You need to set sliders on the best position to have perfect color on you photography. Look at the pictures how we made it.
4. Effects editing
Add just split tone here for Cinematic City preset
5. Detail correction
6. Preset is ready
Well done. Our contrast, blacks and sky look amazing now!
7. Save your preset
Don’t forget to save the preset, for further use the presets in one click on your photos.
Be safe, healthy and enjoy you photographies. 😉
Watch the video how to create Cinematic City preset | Tutorial
Download the Preset
To download the Preset for free you need to have a password which appears twice on the top right corner during the video
Leave a Reply