The button to DOWNLOAD @TONIMAHFUD preset is AT THE END OF THE POST
Hello! Today we’ll show you Color Grading like @TONIMAHFUD. You asked us to make this preset for a very long time, but due to the fact that the number of requests is getting more and more every day, you have to wait longer. Toni Mahfud uses film processing in his photos, today we will repeat it with you, and you can transform your photos. Also, 6 preset options are available for free download. Presets can be obtained for free by watching a video on our YouTube channel and remembering a four-digit password. Well, let’s get down to our preset!
You can choose the option that is better for you below
- You can follow this step-by-step guide to creating a preset
- You can edit photos by yourself, watching our videos
- You can download our presets for free, but for this you need to carefully watch the video and remember the password (****) for downloading the preset in DNG format. Attention! The password appears only if you watch the video on YouTube, on this website (only on computer’s browsers) or on YouTube app.
- You can also buy set of presets like this. Look at the items down below
How to create @TONIMAHFUD for mobile Lightroom | Guide
For @TONIMAHFUD preset you can choose any photos.
1. Choose your photo for @TONIMAHFUD preset
You can choose any photo you like.
2. Light correction
We show the light correction settings in our screenshots below. At this stage, we create a preset in a film style, like in Toni Mahfud.
3. Color correction
Toni Mahfud’s color scheme is quite unusual: yellow, brown, dark blue. Most photographs have a yellow tint. We also create a sand color preset with a dark blue tint to the shadows.
4. Effects editing
You’ve probably noticed that Toni Mahfud keeps up with the tendency to use negative clarity, as it looks very nice.
5. Detail correction
Now let’s add color noise reduction.
6. Preset is ready
An unusual preset in film style and sandy shades with dark blue shadows is ready.
7. Save @TONIMAHFUD preset
Don’t forget to save the preset to quickly transform your other photos.
Today we showed you one of six Toni Mahfud-style color correction options in the mobile version of Lightroom. We hope this article was helpful to you.
Watch the video how to create @TONIMAHFUD Lightroom preset | Tutorial
Download the Preset
To download the Preset for free you need to have a password which appears twice on the top right corner during the video